Wednesday, February 13, 2008

uh-huh, that's me! :D

im a simple gurL
living in a cruel world
my life is colorful
and at the same time beautiful

i love my friends
and they love me too
mess with them
and i'll yell "HELP!" :))

i love to laugh
i love to eat
i love to shop
and i love to LOVE

one thing i love the most
is loving him with all my heart
and that's the only thing i can do
so that my heart will beat, that's true

so if you want to be a part of my life
come and see me
and be my friend
and i'll tell you the rest :D

10 comments:

chixie pixie said...

nice :))

comment back ^^,

Daryl Steffi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daryl Steffi said...

ibz!

inluv tlga kay moo!!

nyc poem!

moo's girl!

bullshiticus said...

oi ibe!
isa lng talaga poem mo?
ano ka ba?
hay naku.. tapos "BAKA" pa tlaga background mo.. inlove ka tlaga kay briones?

Farhana said...

hello...
hehe...
nice poem...
mooo...

Farhana said...

comment dn sakin...

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hihihi! nice pare. :D
pwede ka na maging powet.. n______n
ngek. may gus2 ka kay kenneth? agay.
xa si moo nu? :DD

Wainting4nothing said...

GOAT!!....
ako tlga etu gmwa!..^^
asa ka man tlga!..selos ka lng kc hndi ka ang gmwa sau!..


GOat i will cook you!>..^^


hhahaahaha!>...

*alvin*

ces.MOOgerr said...

christa: tenx :)

daryL: aq pa! MOOgerr! :))

anjo: 3 na kea. monggito! and pnalitan q na nuh! :PP

farhana: tenx. xurr. :)

nookie: tenx tenx. laxang! hnd xa nuh! *pweh pweh! haha! ;))

ALBINA: heh! 2mahimik ka! peste ka naun. aq tlga gmwa nian! ALBINA bos ara! :))


*comment lan keo. :)

kwidao kamo. :)

nina ΓΌ obias said...

idoLan =p